Interested in joining the greatest team you will ever be part of?
Our future can be your future too.
At WP, our future is rooted in helping our clients achieve their potential by building elegant solutions that deliver real value.
We’re actively looking for people who believe in our ethos and will help us to achieve our vision.
WP knows that teams perform best when they are diverse, and every team member feels that they belong. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing a space that celebrates uniqueness and is free of discrimination for everyone.
It’s the combination of our team that drives our success, and at WP we’re committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can do meaningful work and get recognised for their efforts.
- Electric sit/stand desks
- Latest tech
- Big screens
- Stylish work spaces
- Cloud enabled everything
- Comfy break out spaces
- What else could you want, great coffee, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks
Opportunities to Grow
We’re continuing to grow and fast. Which means lots of opportunity for development and new roles. Or extending your skills. We believe in ongoing training for our people!
Here at WP, work and life is good. We have flexible hours, loads of time off, awesome events, and a generous remuneration and bonus program.
More ‘you’ time
We understand that to operate at our level you need time to recharge. That’s why we reward our team with an extra week of bonus leave (after 18 months of service).
We believe in paying it forward, so you get a paid day a year to volunteer for your favourite charity or cause.
Through WP’s Community Assistance Program (WP-CAP) we gives back in many ways – by giving our team time to support the causes they believe in, by donating licenses and services to non-profit projects, and by donating money to our annual charities.
Dynamics 365 / Power Apps Technical Consultant / Developer
As a Dynamics 365/Power Apps Consultant you will be responsible for providing technical services in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions.
Come work with us. We are a fast-growing company that specialises in Power Apps, Dynamics 365, SharePoint, complex applications, and web/mobile apps requiring deep integration with other business systems.
You should be passionate about working with Microsoft technologies, and particularly their Dynamics offering.
You will be a team player but also work effectively on your own to meet deadlines where required. You should be sociable, personable, dependable and customer focused.
Our environment is varied, hardworking, dynamic and contemporary. Working on end-to-end projects across a range of sectors and clients, you will be creating, designing and developing with latest development technologies, whilst operating alongside some of the best in the business.
The quality of our consultants is key to everything we do: due to ongoing growth, we’re looking for new team members who can help us continue our journey.
We have a strong company culture, a fantastic and modern work environment with regular social events – so if the job looks right for you, then come and join our growing team.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience developing with Dynamics 365 / Power Apps.
- Strong Technical Experience with MS Azure
- Experience with related MS products (DevOps, Power BI, SharePoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a solution focus
- Experience creating functional/technical design docs
- Systems integration experience a plus (SSIS, KingswaySoft, Scribe, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus)
- Prior experience operating within cross functional delivery teams, across multiple projects and on client sites
Why work for us?
We have big plans to continue growing, and we want to support and recognise our staff along the way. We believe in a relaxed, healthy, and enjoyable workplace and we appreciate and reward hard work. We are paperless, socially minded and involved.
If this is you – Apply Now!
Graduate / Junior Consultant / Developer
WP are looking for an enthusiastic and technically minded grad who is looking to kick start their consulting career with Microsoft technologies.
Our environment is varied, hardworking, dynamic and contemporary. Working on end-to-end projects across a range of sectors and clients, you will be creating, designing and developing with latest technologies, whilst operating alongside some of the best in the business. Mentoring, training, and career development will be provided along with deep exposure to a range of industries and clients.
We have a strong company culture, a fantastic and modern work environment with regular social events – so if you are up for the challenge, come and join our growing team.
What your new challenge will look like:
Perform diverse tasks across our projects working together with experienced analysts, consultants, developers, and architects.
- Perform technical activities in the design, development, implementation, and support of integrated enterprise level solutions.
- Participate in and perform a variety of roles within our internal research and optimisation projects and company communications channels.
- Assist in the preparation of pre-sales materials and demonstrations using the latest Microsoft technologies
Ideal candidates will:
- be Junior Consultants or Recent Graduates, either with Graduate Degree, Honours, Masters or PhD.
- have studied Computer Science, Commerce or similar with a proven technical acumen and ambitions to work as a consultant or software developer
- be strong communicators (100% fluent in English, plus excellent writing and presentation skills)
- be self-motivated with an agile and inquisitive mindset
- love challenging tasks and completing them within deadlines
- be a team player but also work effectively on your own to meet deadlines where required. You should be sociable, personable, dependable and not afraid to voice your opinion or ask questions.
More than anything we are looking for someone with integrity and a positive attitude who is driven, adaptable and willing to learn.
If you don’t have all the above yet but think that you are what we are looking for – convince us!
Why work for us?
We do things differently at WP and have big plans to continue growing. We are a company that believes in a relaxed, healthy and enjoyable workplace that supports, recognises and rewards our team along the way.
We are paperless, socially minded and involved.
Due to the nature of this role and the environment in which we operate all candidates must have Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain and maintain Police clearance.